Throne of glass

Throne of Glass
Sarah J Maas
Genre- YA Fantasy
Finally, I finished reading "Throne of Glass" of Sarah J Maas yesterday. I enjoyed reading it so so so much and It gripped me. THE CHARACTERS ARE WELL FORMED AND EXCELLENTLY DEVELOPED. I lose myself in the world of Celaena Sardothien. The writing of Sarah J Maas, though I thought was hyped, made it evident why she has become one of the best sellers of Fantasy books. You will really be ported to a wonderful magical world. Should soon finish rest of the series.❤️

"Libraries are fully of ideas, the most powerful and dangerous of all the weapons."

"I become empty and full all at once"

"There was good in people-friendly down, there was always a shred of good. There has to be."

"You could rattle the stars. You could do anything."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Norwegian Wood

PSEPHOLOGY

TOURING AROUND THE CIVIL AVIATION MINISTRY!