FanGirl

FanGirl

Rainbow Rowell

YA Fiction

"Real life is something happening in her peripheral vision."

"She'd decide to prefer fictional world than the real world."

"I'm the kind of girl who fantasizes about being trapped in a  library overnight."

I really didn't know much about this book when I picked it up. To be honest, I didn't understand the beginning of it as I'm not much into fan fiction. As I proceeded into the book, I've understood the stand of each character and how well they're developed. Cath, wren, Reagan, Levi are the main characters. The story revolves around Cath and wren, the twins who deviate around their paths each choosing their kind of life in college. Cath is my favourite character. The innocence in her and the righteousness astounds the readers. Levi is an ideal boyfriend. I wish someone can buy me Levi😋 Raegan is a badass yet an understanding friend. The fan fiction written in this book reminds you of Harry Potter, which is the only part I disliked. Overall, I love the writing of Rainbow Rowell and it is a feel good read. I couldn't read another book for almost a week after I finished reading Fangirl. It had its effect on me for a reasonable time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Norwegian Wood

PSEPHOLOGY

TOURING AROUND THE CIVIL AVIATION MINISTRY!