Trying some poetry

1) Crush me and take me inside,
For your halo to hover around my outside.
Protect me with your arms spread out wide,
For our hearts are forever tied.


2) My body doesn't work, not a cell.
Doesn't it ring a bell?
My heart aches to a boiling swell,
Because you're holy unwell.
I could suffer terrible Harm and yell,
To get you out of this endless hell.


3) Life has taken a turn to sunlight,
Where I believed I wouldn't let go off the darkness' sight.
It all turned out to be a delight,
After you became my knight.
The feelings between us finally ignite,
And we eternally unite.


4) My words topple over when I try writing a poem about you,
just like my heart flutters when I look at you.


5)When you're my observer, I resurrect and grow,
When you're not, I simply perish.


6) In the stream of a river called the universe,
I'm a tiny pebble and you're the engulfing sand.
Blessed I say to be engulfed in your wide tide called your arms.


7) Morning talks with you.
Fills me up with dew,
Takes me deep the ocean's blue,
Why this happens, Give me a clue,


8) Waiting for you to come over,
to make me feel out of the world,
to help me walk away from the known roads,
to take me to a deserted place,
where there's just you and me,
 and the sky showering stars as blessings,
the nature in disguise witnessing our love mesmerised.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I will hold you, the way sky has held the stars since the beginning of time, unafraid of forever.

      Delete
    2. Wow. Your feelings speak. Great.

      Delete
    3. There is something magical the way you write.. my feelings might speak, but yours.. I can feel it <3

      Delete
    4. She says your writings speak..
      You say her writings are felt..
      I say, I'm visualized by both of your writings..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Norwegian Wood

PSEPHOLOGY

TOURING AROUND THE CIVIL AVIATION MINISTRY!