My experience with the Art of Living
Every fruit in the fruit basket tastes different. If you do not experience all the flavors, how can you choose your favorite fruit? You cannot leave trying a fruit, influenced by others' tastes and wishes. In the same way, I was one of many who judged spiritualism all my life, until I stumbled upon an opportunity to experience it myself. I have begun my spiritual journey on Feb 1, 2019, with so much reluctance. In respect to my idle days, I chose this path I am thankful for it. I want to share this today because there are so many people, teenagers, youth, parents, relatives, friends who do not know the importance of mental peace and make fun of these meditation start-ups. Mind peace can make you great, help you out of depression and negative emotions, help you succeed in any relationship, helps you carry a smile in every grave situation, gives you a clear mind and helps you love everything. I have attended the Happiness Program of the great institution " The Art of Livi...










Comments
Post a Comment