Norwegian Wood

It is a sweet bitter feeling to finish reading a book. And when the ending is left to our own imagination, the story and emotions linger behind us. It is been a day I finished reading this book, yet I cannot start with another book. The characters Naoko, Midori and Toru have been portrayed very well. Each character has it's own way of teaching you something. Reiko's character lifts your spirits up and give you that go, her being my favourite. It is too dark and deep a book to really understand the inner meaning of every word. Overall I loved reading Haruki Murakami for the first time. 

"Despite your best efforts, people are going to be hurt when it's time for them to be hurt. Life is like that."

"Death exists, not as the opposite but as a part of life."

"No truth can cure the sadness we feel from losing a loved one. No truth, no sincerity, no strength, no kindness, can cure that sorrow. All we can do is see that sadness through to the end and learn something from it, but what we learn will be no help in facing the next sadness that comes to us without warning."

"If you're in pitch blackness, all you can do is sit tight until your eyes get used to the dark "

"Our faces were no more than ten inches apart, but he/she was light years away from me"

"A gentleman is someone who does not what he wants to do but what he should do."

"When you fall in love, the natural thing to do is give yourself to it. It's just a form of sincerity."

"What happens when people open their hearts? They get better."

"I guess I dont really understand you yet.


 I'm not all that smart. It takes me a while to understand things. But if i do have time, I'll come to understand you- Better than anyone else in the world ever can."

"What a terrible thing it is to wound someone you really care for and to do it unconsciously."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PSEPHOLOGY

TOURING AROUND THE CIVIL AVIATION MINISTRY!